in the above photo it was being tested for frquency response with an RCA
the left photo shows the Voice & Music switch and the
right photo shows the NOS Cannon connector
This one is set for 250 ohms
- This is a re-ribboned and ready to use in a studio RCA KB-2C "Bantam"
microphone with wood storage box
- and 15' belden 8402 cable and the only connectors that will work with
this mic the hard to find vintage Cannon brand.
- This was re-ribboned with a 1.2 micron ribbon and corigated with a 64
pitch like it is suppose to. I am also including a
- full size test sheet along with a smaller one permantly attached one to
the wooden box. This is in excellent condition with
- all original chrome and paint. It was featured in the 1950 number 58
edition of Broadcast News book by RCA.